We are assembling an ongoing virtual advisory board to discuss the future of superfluid markets or frictionless commerce. Exploring how new technologies (AI, robotics, blockchain, etc), as well as changing customer expectations, are impacting the nature of commerce.
In this exclusive online advisory board, you will be one of 15-20 experts prognosticating the future via:
2. Reacting to the latest media/reports in this space
3. Answering weekly or semi-monthly questions.
You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience.
By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Deep understanding of changing B2C and/or B2B commerce (changing business models, the impact of new technologies, the emergence of innovative companies, markets, and practices)
- Technology understanding (AI, VR/AR, blockchain, big data/analytics, etc.) coupled with a broad understanding of potential business implications and opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of disruptive innovation in a rapidly changing business environment
- Business futurists / thought leaders—views on how business, markets, commerce, and companies will change over the next 5-10 years (grounded in present realities)