Learn, inspire and earn with people that share your passion.
The Future of Elderly Care
We are assembling an ongoing virtual advisory board to explore developing trends in Elderly Care and identify the areas that present the most opportunities for innovation.
Ideal candidates will reflect on a range of backgrounds including gerontologists, doctors or nurses who work in assisted living facilities, startups that operate in caregiving, technologists specializing in devices and applications for aging populations, and anyone currently taking care of their parents/friends/family members.
In this exclusive online advisory board, you will be one of 15-20 experts prognosticating the future via:
2. reacting to the latest media/reports in this space
3. answering weekly or semi-monthly questions.
You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience.
By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
helpGiven the focus of this panel, why do you think you are uniquely positioned to provide valuable input? Please be specific about your background and the perspective that you represent.
Which aspects of the current ecosystem of home healthcare (products and services) are ripe for disruption? Please nominate one trend and support it describing its 'Likelihood of Impact' vs 'Significance of Impact'
Answer the question here
Virtual advisory board members log on at least once a week, or as inspired, to contribute commentary and engage with peers
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn $50 per month as a member
Seeking Expert Participation
- Practitioners and professors of gerontology
- Researchers of adult populations/demographics
- Innovators/entrepreneurs in wellness for senior adults
- Technologists specializing in devices and applications for aging populations
- Assisted living MDs and directors
Mo (Maureen) March Kanwischer - Business Growth Expert
Product Marketing, Strategy and Business Development, Expert Facilitator and Speaker
Refer and get $100 (400 Currntcy).
Make sure you are logged in, copy the link, share it with potential panelists (that are not already Currnt users), if they are selected and participate, you earn $100 (400 Currntcy). It's that simple.