We are assembling an ongoing virtual advisory board to explore developing trends in Elderly Care and identify the areas that present the most opportunities for innovation.
Ideal candidates will reflect on a range of backgrounds including gerontologists, doctors or nurses who work in assisted living facilities, startups that operate in caregiving, technologists specializing in devices and applications for aging populations, and anyone currently taking care of their parents/friends/family members.
In this exclusive online advisory board, you will be one of 15-20 experts prognosticating the future via:
2. reacting to the latest media/reports in this space
3. answering weekly or semi-monthly questions.
You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience.
By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Practitioners and professors of gerontology
- Researchers of adult populations/demographics
- Innovators/entrepreneurs in wellness for senior adults
- Technologists specializing in devices and applications for aging populations
- Assisted living MDs and directors